The Mission and purpose of All Negative Became Positive is to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all people, without discrimination for any reason. Whether it be an ethnic group, gender, age, sex, current circumstances, or denomination.
In Matthew 28:19 Jesus said: “Go ye therefore and teach all nations…” We believe that the Savior is the same for all. That Our God is no respecter of person, in any way. We want to tell the world that there is an answer, and it is obtained only in Jesus Christ.
We are convinced that there is no other way to the Father, except through His Son Jesus Christ. Jesus is the stone which the builders refused, that became the head stone of the corner. Just as it mentions in Psalm 118:22. While Jesus speaks of it again in Matthew 21:42-44
Matthew 7:24-27 tells us of two builders. One builder was wise, while yet the other builder was foolish. Jesus Christ is that solid rock. He is our only hope, and through Him we can obtain all things.
This is what we believe and in no way will we be swayed from these truths.
- We acknowledge God as creator
- We admit that Jesus Christ is the Son of The Living God
- We believe that Jesus came to dwell on the earth with men in flesh by virgin birth
- We believe that Jesus lived a life without sin
- We understand that Jesus Christ died for our sins by the cross
- We believe that He was raised again on the third day
- We believe that by Jesus, and only Jesus, are we able to get to God the Father
- We believe in The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost
- We believe that all things are possible in the name of Jesus Christ
- We believe that Jesus will return
- We refuse to restrict God to any persons (i.e., age, race, sex, etc.)